Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello Everyone!!

I have finally decided to update my blog. I am definatly the worst blogger ever. This summer has been pretty crazy we have been home a total of 2 weeks, so it's partly not my fault for not updating sooner.

Summer has been great! We are all doing awesome, we are definatley enjoying our summer and having a ball with Oakley. This summer has been a lot of fun but super busy. Oakley is now 16 months old and shes running all over the place, she has picked up quit the vocabullay it seems like each day she picks up on so many new things. Right now she enjoys doing everything outside, and she is a dancing queen. I really don't know where she got her moves but she is amazing. She is a blast and everyday I feel so lucky and blessed to have here in our home.

We have reached our one year mark of living here in Colorado and have been loving every minute, we have made so many great freinds. We have spent all summer exploring a ton, lots of weekend trips to the mountains. Colorado is such a amazing place and am really loving it here! We just got back from spending some time in St. George. We had a big Family reunion with all 11 of my Brothers and Sister's in Zions Park. It was such a blast!! We enjoyed our time together although it was way to short. Oakley loved hanging out with all her little cousins. Family is the best thing ever and we feel so blessed be be able to live right between our two family's.

Well, I have a ton of picture's from our whole summer so I'll post a few, sorry Im not to fancy when it comes to bogging.





















































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Sam and Riley said...

You are the worse blogger ever!!! JK! Love the picutres!
I got a new blog so go to www.rileysamandkids.blogspot and leave me your e-mail address and I will send you a invite!